Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Up is Down, Right is Left, and Losing is Winning

I was reading some of the political commentary about Sen. Specter switching parties when I came across conservative columnist Bill Kristol's thoughts on the subject. This poor delusional man thinks this is a good thing for the GOP. I thought I'd share one of the hilarious comments posted in response:

Fellow citizens of Hiroshima: I know that the bomb that fell on us this morning seems to have been a serious blow to your health and well-being, but let's not fixate on the glowing rubble, smoke, and devastation. Let's look at the bright side. There are now so many more places to park. You won't ever have to stand in line for a movie after this. And now we can all read by the glow of our own skins. Yes, millions of people are dead, and a cloud of deadly fallout now hangs over us, but come on. Cheer up. I mean, it's not like they'll bomb Nagasaki or something.